Thursday, August 16, 2012

The pre-beginning

After watching a number of TED videos about gaming, I decided to use some of the best parts about gaming and the things that allow me to spend 4+ hours a day on WoW and SW:TOR, and apply them to areas I need more motivation in. One of those being fitness. I often complain about my body shape to my boyfriend, and his answer is "then do something about it." Not because he thinks I should change, but because he knows I can if I set my mind to it.

So my goal is to learn about fitness, learn what I need to do to accomplish my goals, and come up with a gaming style levelling system. I have no idea what that means yet, but I'm just tracking my thoughts, research, and progress. Mostly for my own memory. I'm hoping to have some kind of plan ready to start by the time school starts.

Today, I'm learning about fitness goals.




No comments:

Post a Comment